click here to enter my site

Selasa, 04 Mei 2010

True color of me

Hi I am Sonia Couling (Thai: ซอนย่า คูลลิ่ง) (also spelled Sonia Cooling, Sonya Couling or Sonya Cooling, and Pim is my nickname ) and I well known in Thailand as a fashion model and Cover girl. I had acted in many Thai TV shows, been a VJ for MTV Singapore, and starred in one film, Kon Puan Sai Fah (Destiny Upside Down). I am Eurasian or Luk kreung, with an English father and a Thai mother. I was educated both in Thailand and England and is fluent in both Thai and English. I hosted the first Next Top Model search in Thailand in 2005

I was born on June 18, 1974, in Bangkok, Thailand. I leaped into the modeling and entertainment industries as a model in a 7-Up ad campaign before I turned 14. That job was only the first of many, but I did take a break from the limelight by attending boarding school in England. Even during my college years, however, magazines in Asia frequently flew me around to take advantage of my angelic face; before long the opportunities piled up.

After appearing on Asian television for several years, I landed the MTV Singapore VJ job, and less than a year later I was off and running. Afterward, I was the pretty face associated with the likes of Singapore Telecom, Nikon Camera, Doritos 3D, Honda Home Video, Clairol, and Secrets. It’s a resume that has marked me as a super-supermodel in both Thailand and all of Asia.

My hobby is dancing, squash, and reading
I began modelling before I was 14, having been discovered by P'Jim, my manager to do a 7up commercial. then went to boarding school in England and later signed with the 'Storm' agency.

I played a role in the movie 'Kon Puan Sai Fah' (Destiny Upside Down).

I hosted the Next Top Model 2005 search in Thailand.

I have my own shop called 'Limited Edition' which sells modern lifestyle accessories.

11 komentar:

  1. Terimakasih ya Coco ....
    Sebagian aku sudah baca di beberapa tulisan yang baru2 ini aku search .... tertriger ketika Mas Rudy bilang "Peyyi@Saya luruskan ya ... kalau ... bukan orang Indonesia ....bla ..bla bla ..."
    Karena malu akhirnya aku mencari tahu dirimu .. dan sungguh kaget ... diluar bayanganku bisa berteman dengan Pim Sonia Couling - Coco.
    Dan bisa ngobrol juga termasuk dengan Mas Rudy ....
    Sebagai penghargaanku krn di account baru aku masih diterima sebagai teman, hanyalah sebuah untaian kata "terimakasih atas kepercayaan Coco dan Mas Rudy."

    Wassalamu'alaikum WrWb

    BalasHapus
  2. you're wellcome.... Call me Pim oke

    BalasHapus
  3. Jackthien181 @Pim181: Pim, a fake Sonia Couling at http://soniacouling.blogspot.com/ Check that out. It's criminal. Be Carefull pretty

    BalasHapus
  4. To Jack,
    Sonia Couling face book it's fake you right and I've reported, it incurred a month ago ... do you twitter followers in me? ( my twotter )... thank you

    BalasHapus
  5. To jack
    Jackthien181 @Pim181: Pim, a fake Sonia Couling at http://soniacouling.blogspot.com/ Check that out. It's criminal. Be Carefull pretty

    It was as though you wrote this on my twitter ... why? Pls stop the game ok?

    BalasHapus
  6. I want to stop you pretending as SC and will try to never stop doing it.

    BalasHapus
  7. thank you jack...go ahead...who's SC ? No one of my friend using that initial..ha ha ha
    not even one of my question got the answer from you.....

    BalasHapus
  8. Why you so stupid jack?
    This is real Sonia couling.
    She have many evidence like her photo story from she was child until latest photo in her carrier that we can found in wed (come'on see the banner).
    I think it proof she's genuine, To Sonia be careffull with Bangkok situation sweety

    BalasHapus
  9. Maria, I have corrected your English at the previous post.

    Back to topic:
    As I told you, SC in this blog is a "gay". Not a lady...perhaps good to call "her" as a "lady boy". Trying to attract man by being a lady (SC).

    Now to proove, lets meet.

    If you don't dare to meet, just share a picture of Sonia Couling kissing Rudy lips, the man "he" claimed as future husband. Share it in this blog and also the photo of them with their children.

    BalasHapus
  10. Dear Jack
    You do not have the English language correction of others .. because I've corrected your English right? And you also did not answer .. are you English teacher? In my twitter, all English language has never formally .. why do not you just correction? you set too many other people and want to know other people's private affairs ... I think you are a woman who actually wants to know how far my love affair ..........
    query about the photo that made me know who you are
    And you should also know that my friend more women than men .. so what I am now a lesbian?
    About my photo being kissed ... it was ever used for my profile picture so you do not have to discuss again
    I know your real name ... so please ... do not embarrass yourselves ...
    You asked for it just to convince yourself that he's not love you anymore .. so please do not hurt yourselves.....
    trust me I know who you are.....
    sorry for late reply...thanks

    BalasHapus