
Hi !! How are you? Went to Emporium is packed ......no place to shop ...
and Shooting lakorn in janburi ..huh so many crowding people around to watch.......hok mak song sam jung.......
Have a great Friday.....n hv a nice week end too.....mua mua
To my friend Panca...where are you? busy ka....

hehehe i'm trying to find you... PANCA
BalasHapuspanca I'm on mid of shooting..will see u soon tonite
BalasHapusmas Panca salam kembali ya buat Coco n Mas Rudy
BalasHapusHi, I didn't know that Pim understand Indonesian Language and have blog made in Indonesia....haha
BalasHapusAnd please correct your english. It's really bad...realy...heheheh what a shame
To my dear friend Jack
BalasHapusThank you for your comment .... all people have the right to find friends anywhere, any country to open a blog .... and it does not harm you or be your business ... and I also do not recognize you ... I do not understand the intent and the will you write this
Are you just looking for attention or you are someone who knowingly?
You judge me like you really know myself I
Or did I ever hurt you? What exactly is your goal?
why you should care about my English bad or good?
Do I need to use formal English?
Why did you manage me?
Btw Jack...let me fix your English.
BalasHapusMy correction for your English :
1. Hi I don't think so....cause if you say "I didn't know"...mean you know me well or we are friend..in fact I don't you at all
2 Don't write "that Pim understand Indonesian Language"...Pim speak Indodesian......
3 "and have blog made in Indonesia"......and having Indonesian blog......
4. "And please correct your english.".....correction your English please
5. And if you want to embarrass me...don't write " What a shame"....just say Shame on you
You should write like this:
I don't think so Pim speak Indonesian and having Indonesian Blog.
Correction your English please and Shame on you....
Now I've fix your english....thank you....
check this out:
BalasHapushttp://tweetphoto.com/home
You better be carefull. You can be crimilised.
To Jack;;;;you again
BalasHapuswhy did with twitter? I have a twitter and do not need you even ask someone to open a web twitter, because the web is no news about me .....
If talking the problem of criminal ... and you believe that I was breaking ... You report it ...... so I also know exactly who you are .. this is what I wait
You are a man named jack ... isn't it? But you are only willing to talk and did not dare show your nose .... why do you bother me?
if you think I'm fake or original ... I do not care
Because I do not know you and I do not need your confession .... clear enough?
I'll wait for the report .... do not have to give comments again ... just a direct report
Thank you I'm waiting ....
To Jack,
BalasHapusSonia Couling face book it's fake you right and I've reported, it incurred a month ago ... do you twitter followers in me? ( my twotter )... thank you
Btw Jack next time check your spelling English before you send...let me correction again
BalasHapusCan be crimilised ??
You mean..
criminalized.....
It was a typo.
BalasHapusI have checked FB and no Sonia Couling there.
I don't play FB a lot.
I will try to find the way to criminalised a person like you
Why you so stupid jack?
BalasHapusThis is real Sonia couling.
She have many evidence like her photo story from she was child until latest photo in her carrier that we can found in wed (come'on see the banner).
I think it proof she's genuine.
and if it's a criminal why you don't repport to it to police? i guess the fake one is you!!! Always hide... come on show us yourself if you dare
To Sonia be careffull with Bangkok situation sweety
With correct English > check words, grammar with ():
BalasHapusWhy you so stupid jack?
This is real Sonia couling.
She have (has) many evidence like her photo story from she was (a) child until latest photo in her carrier (career) that we can found (find) in wed (web) (come'on see the banner).
I think it proof(s) she's genuine.
and if it's a criminal why (don't) you don't (delete this) repport (report and add it) to it (delete this) to police? i guess the fake one is you!!! Always hide... come on show us yourself if you dare
To Sonia be careffull (carefull) with Bangkok situation sweety.
Hahaha...Indonesian...they don't speak english well. Very bad. Very difficult to correct as it realy bad..
BTW, I think SC in this blog is somekind of a "gay". A man who doesn't dare to show his face and use someone else face especially lady to attract a man....